Saturday, January 28, 2012

Episode 38: Reloading .38s

This is a rundown on my philosophy on reloading .38 special cartridges.  It's actually a reconstruction of my explanation to my wife, and yes, I should have been recording at the time.

Also, I know there have been some problems downloading my show.  The company I store the files with had a catastrophic drive failure and are still picking up the pieces.

Some of you may have been getting bandwidth exceeded messages, and it turns out that even failed download attempts count for the full file size.  If you try to download manually, please give it a couple of hours before you try again.  If you use an automatic downloader, could you please check the settings?  The sear may be displaced and going full auto like "Bdddddddapp" eating up my bandwidth allocation.

Meanwhile, I'm going to upload episodes to a free storage site and put in backup links so even if Opendrive has problems, you can still download manually.

Here's a link to Mid-South Shooters' Supply:
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

If you have trouble downloading, try this secondary location:
Episode 38: Reloading .38s